- Rental Always Includes: 1-2 free half gallon mix, 1-2 five gallon mixing bucket, 30-50 9oz. cups, machine cart, skirting, and extension cord.
- Delivery: Free delivery and pick-up within 15 miles of Margarita Man Bakersfield. Please tell us when you make your reservation if we will encounter any steps or stairways during delivery. An additional delivery fee may apply for difficult deliveries.
- Extra Mix: $28.00 Each (refundable if unopened)
- Same Day Pick Up: $50.00 (any rental having to be picked up on the same day as delivery)
- Cancellation Policy: If reservation is cancelled five days or less prior to the event, customer is responsible for paying half of the remaining rental fee (in addition to the non-refundable $50 deposit).
- Holiday Pricing: We may increase pricing on holidays and holiday weekends due to increased demand. This price will be calculated when reserving your machine through our website.
- Unauthorized transportation of machine(s) will result in a $500 fine. Please do not attempt to relocate, lift or otherwise move machines.
- We prefer that you not use GFCI outlets for our machines.
- Heavy gauge extension cords are provided with each rental. Please do not use any other cords.
In addition to the terms below, and the operation guidelines on each rented item, the Lessee (customer) agrees to supervise the operation of any rented item and further agrees that if the item is damaged that he/she will reimburse Margarita Man Bakersfield for the full price to fix the damage and/or the full replacement value of the rented item. Before signing this contract, Lessee agrees that he/she has read the entire contract, has agreed to all terms and conditions herein, and has had all questions he/she may have answered to the Lessee’s full satisfaction and understanding.
1. TITLE: The property described hereof shall at all times be and remain the property of lessor. Lessee shall have only the right to use the property under the terms and conditions herein.
2. TIME PERIOD: Lessee is responsible for rent payable in advance prior to delivery of the property to Lessee and shall be entitled to use the property only for such period of time as is shown above. Said period of use shall be extended for like periods of time upon the payment in advance of the rental fees charged for such time periods. Payment of additional rentals to extend the period of use shall constitute an extension of all terms of this rental contract and shall bind the parties hereto and their successors in interest.
3. USE: Lessee agrees to use property only in the manner for which it is intended and to only use mixes supplied by or approved by Lessor. Lessee shall not make adjustments to or disassemble property for any reason, unless directed by Lessor.
4. PAYMENT: Lessee agrees to pay the charges for this rental in advance, when requested, or immediately upon return of the property or on receiving billing for the same. With the prior approval of Lessor, credit terms may be arranged.
5. AGENTS AND PRINCIPALS: The party to whom the property is delivered represents that he/she is the Lessee or an agent of the Lessee and has the authority to change this rental, nevertheless, he/she as well as the principal shall remain personally liable for such rental and both are responsible under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
6. WAIVER: Lessee acknowledges that prior to accepting the properly he/she has examined same, and it was at that time in good working order and repair. Lessee assumes all risk, inherent in the operation and use of the property, and does hereby agree to indemnify, protect, save and keep harmless the Lessor from any claim for liability resulting from Lessee’s use of possession of the property (including but without limitation latent and other defects whether or not discoverable by Lessor).
7. ATTORNEY’S FEES: If collection of any amount due, or enforcement of any provisions of this agreement is placed in the hands of an attorney, or suit brought on by this agreement, Lessee agrees to pay a reasonable amount as attorney’s fees together with all costs of collection.
8. THEFT, LOSS DAMAGE: Lessee shall be liable for the replacement value of the property if the property is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair. If damaged only, Lessee shall be responsible for the payment of all charges for repair. Lessee shall be liable for the rental charges until payment for lost, stolen, or damaged property is made.
9. INVOICE TERMS: Net in 30 days past due charged 1.5 % per month (Annual Rate 18%) Attorney’s court fee bills are payable to Margarita Man Bakersfield.
10. ALCOHOL INDEMNITY: Margarita Man Bakersfield does not sell, distribute, supply or provide alcohol.
Lessee assumes full responsibility and liability to all persons or property as a result of the consumption of alcohol by the lessee and lessee’s guests, agents, assigns, employees and by-standers. Lessee, does forever , release, and discharge Margarita Man Bakersfield, its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, and affiliates, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, and causes of action, liability, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, contracts, agreements, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which are caused by, arise from, are related to or are the result of, in whole or in part, the above described event or the attendance or participation in the above described event and/or use of the Margarita Man Bakersfield Merchandise, equipment and/or mixes, whether caused by the negligence of Margarita Man Bakersfield, its officers, directors, trustees, agents, servants, employees, affiliates or otherwise; Lessee agrees and warrants that he/she will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend Margarita Man Bakersfield, its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, employees and affiliates, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, from any and all actions, causes of action, liability, claims and demands whatsoever, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, contracts, agreements, judgments in law or equity, losses, costs of defense and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred therein, upon or by reason of any illness, injury, damage or loss which may be sustained by Margarita Man Bakersfield any of its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, employees, or affiliates, which are caused by, arise from, are related to or are the result of, in whole or in part, the above described event or the attendance or participation in the above described event and/or use of the Margarita Man Bakersfield Merchandise, equipment and/or mixes.
_[customer:signature]_____________Signed _______________________________ Lessee Initial